Get Technical . . . It Pays!
With high expectations and strong partnerships, Kentucky Tech will actively engage all students in the mastery of academic and technical skills needed to be ready for college and a career.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- Students learn best when our staff maintains high expectations for learning.
- Students are motivated to learn when classroom instruction is related to real-world applications.
- All students in our school need to have an equal opportunity to learn.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
- Students learn best when instruction incorporates both academic and technical skills.
- Effective school leaders engage in practices that support the ongoing improvement of teaching and student performance.
- Teachers, administrators, parents and the community share the responsibility for helping students learn.