Income eligible children that will be three-years-old or four-years-old by August 1st can attend Head Start.
At registration, each child registering for Head Start will be provided with free hearing, vision, and developmental screenings. These screenings take approximately an hour to complete so parents should make sure that their children have been fed and have rested properly prior to registration.
Please bring the following pieces of information to registration:
1. Child's birth certificate/proof of birth
2. Child's updated immunization record
3. Proof of income (check stub, W-2's or last year's tax forms preferred)
4. Current physical exam, dental exan
5. Eye exam by an optometrist or ophthalmologist
For more information, please contact Kathy Whitt at 606 743-2419, or Melissa Stephens at 606 743-2252.